Reputation Building and Visibility for Women Leaders
How to build your visibility to progress without feeling like a fake
Our reputation is our most important career capital and as leaders we need to build our reputation and visibility with skill and intention. Because it what is required to progress.
The reality is that the capabilities that make us good at our job are not always the same things that get us promoted. And although visibility is a critical factor for advancement, often self-advocating or working on your visibility can feel like showing off or self-serving. It doesn’t need to be.
THIS IS THE EVENT FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Determine what you want to be known for and why
- Understand the impact of networking and sponsorship
- Manage yourself at meetings well
- Create your own visibility strategies
- Begin to deploy your strategy for building your reputation
This is an opportunity for great learning and great networking – I hope to see you there! Contact me for more info at email@example.com