Political Savvy with Integrity for Women Leaders
How to navigate organisational politics successfully, and with integrity
Do you think of workplace politics as grubby and a waste of time?
You’re not alone. Yet being politically savvy is critical to your leadership impact, as well as to your progression. And it doesn’t have to be about selling out. It is simply being strategic and optimising your influence as a leader.
THIS IS THE EVENT FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Understand why you need to maximise your influence
- Learn about different models of political behaviour
- Understand how you can operate politically, and to what end
- Create your own strategies for influencing with impact
- Navigate workplace politics with skill and integrity
This is an opportunity for great learning and great networking – I hope to see you there! Contact me for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org