From board members to graduate groups, team coaching and mentoring is a powerful means of accelerating both team and individual performance.
My approach to team facilitation is to ensure that individual learning is occurring and that team coaching continues after the sessions. This can be achieved both virtually and in person.
- C-suite individual or group ‘male ally’ discussions and business case development
- Women executive networking and peer coaching programmes
- Monthly brown bag ‘millennial’/new manager coaching on current management ‘hot-spots’
- Virtual graduate group mentoring on work place assimilation and career goals
- Leadership team development for new teams or those with a new leader or remit
If you would like to talk to me about whether my group coaching or mentoring is right for your organisation, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can sort a time to chat or meet, there is no commitment or cost.